- From the main screen, slide the screen to the left.
Note: To listen to the FM Radio, a headset must be connected to the phone.
- Tap the "Tools" folder.
- Tap the "FM Radio" icon. You will be able to listen to the radio through your headset.
- To listen to the radio with the speaker, tap the "Speaker" icon located at the top right corner of the screen.
- To turn the speaker off, tap the "Headset" icon.
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key twice.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.