- From the main screen, slide the screen to the right.
- Tap the "Settings" icon.
- Slide the screen up for more options. Tap "Manage apps."
- Tap the application you wish to move to the MicroSD card. If necessary, slide the screen up for more options.
- Tap "Move to SD card."
Note: Not all applications can be moved to the SD card. To move an application back to your phone's storage, repeat steps 1-3 and select the desired application. Then, tap "Move to phone."
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key twice.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.