- From the main screen, slide the screen to the left.
Note: To listen to the FM Radio, a headset must be connected to the phone.
- Tap the "Tools" folder.
- Tap the "FM Radio" icon. You will be able to listen to the radio through your headset.
- Use the "Seek forward" or "Seek backward" icons to navigate to the desired frequency.
Note: You can also slide the dial on the center of the screen in a circle to set the frequency.
- To mark the station as a favorite, tap the desired "+" icon at the bottom of the screen.
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key twice.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.