- When you receive a multimedia message, your phone gives an audible alert and displays a "Messages" icon in the Notification Bar. To view the message from the Notification Bar, drag the Notification Bar down and tap the message.
To view the message from the main screen, tap the "Messaging" icon.
- The most recent unread message will appear first. To view the message thread, tap the desired contact. The picture's thumbnail will appear.
- To see the full-sized picture, tap the thumbnail.
Note: If asked which application you wish to use, tap the desired application. Tap "Always" or "Just once."
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.