- From the main screen, slide the screen to the right.
- Tap the "Gallery" icon.
- Tap the folder where your image is located.
- Thumbnail versions of your pictures and videos will appear on the screen. Tap the object that you would like to send.
- If necessary, tap the object to bring up the menu. Tap the "Share" icon.
- Tap "Bluetooth." If necessary, slide the screen up.
Note: If you are prompted to enable Bluetooth®, tap "Turn on."
- Your phone should begin scanning automatically. If not, tap "SEARCH." Tap the device to which you would like to send the object. If this is your first time pairing to the device, the recipient device will be prompted to accept or decline the file. If the request is accepted, the devices will pair and the file will be sent.
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key twice.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.