- From the main screen, slide the screen to the right.
- Tap the "Camera" icon.
- Holding your phone in the horizontal position, tap the "Settings" icon located at the top left corner of the screen.
- Tap the "Others" tab.
- Tap "Mute."
Note: If a checkmark appears in the "Mute" field, the shutter tone will be muted.
- Press the BACK key.
- To take a picture, tap the "Capture" icon. Your picture will be saved automatically in the "Gallery."
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key twice.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.