- To show or add a widget to a screen, tap and hold an empty area on the desired screen.
- Tap the "Widgets" icon. Tap and hold the widget that you would like to add. Place it in the desired position on the screen.
Note: You can scan through the widget options by sliding the screen to the right or left.
- Tap the screen that you added the widget to.
- To hide a widget from the screen, tap and hold the widget until a trash can appears at the top of the screen. Drag the widget to the trash can. When the widget turns red, release the widget. The widget will be removed from the screen.
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key twice.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.