- From the main screen, tap the "Contacts" icon.
Note: Once you create or add a Google Account, your contacts will be synced automatically between your Gmail contacts and your phone contacts.
- Tap the "+" icon located at the lower right corner of the screen.
Note: If necessary, select whether you would like to save your contact as a "Phone" contact or as a "Google" contact.
- The "Name" field will be highlighted. Using the keypad, enter the contact's name.
- If necessary, slide the screen up to move to more fields. Tap the desired field and enter the information.
Note: You can also tap "ADD ANOTHER FIELD."
- When finished entering the information, tap "SAVE."
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.