- From the main screen, tap the "Apps" icon located at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the "Calendar" icon.
Note: If you are signed in to your Google Account, your calendar entries will be synced with your Google calendar.
- Tap the date of the new appointment you would like to add.
- Tap the "+" icon to add a new event.
- Enter a title for the event.
- Tap the fields that you would like to adjust.
Note: You can slide the screen up to reveal more options.
Note: Some fields may require you tap "DONE" after making adjustments.
- When finished, tap "SAVE."
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.