- From the main screen, tap the "Apps" icon located at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the "Settings" icon.
- Slide the screen up for more options. Tap "Wallpaper."
- Tap the arrow icon located at the top left corner to select "Home screen," "Lock screen," or "Home and lock screens."
- Select a wallpaper and tap it to obtain a preview.
Note: You can slide the screen to the right or left to reveal more options. You can also tap "From Gallery." Your options may be slightly different.
- Tap "SET AS WALLPAPER."
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.