- When you receive a multimedia message, your phone gives an audible alert and displays a "Messages" icon in the Notification Bar. To view the message from the Notification Bar, drag the Notification Bar down and tap the message.
To view your message from the main screen, tap the "Messages" icon.
- The most recent unread message will appear first. To view the message thread, tap the preferred contact. A thumbnail of the picture will appear.
- To see the full-size picture, tap the thumbnail.
Note: If the picture is not available, tap "Download" to retrieve it and display the thumbnail.
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.