- From the main screen, press the MENU key.
- Tap "Settings."
- Slide the screen up for more options. Tap "Apps."
- With the "DOWNLOADED" tab selected, tap the application you wish to move to the MicroSD card.
- Slide the screen up for more options. Tap "Move to SD card."
Note: Not all applications can be moved to the SD card. To move an application back to your phone's storage, repeat Steps 1–3 and select the desired application. Then, tap "Move to phone."
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.