- From the main screen, tap the "Apps" icon located at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the "Calendar" icon.
Note: If you are signed in to your Google Account, your calendar entries will be synced with your Google calendar.
- Tap the date at the upper left of the screen.
- Tap "Agenda."
- Tap the event that you would like to view and/or edit.
- Tap the "Edit" icon, indicated by a pencil.
- Tap and adjust the desired fields.
Note: You can slide the screen up to reveal more options.
- When finished, tap "SAVE."
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.