- From the main screen, tap the "People" icon.
- Tap the "+" icon located at the lower right of the screen.
Note: Once you add a Google Account, your contacts will be synced automatically between your Gmail contacts and your phone contacts. If necessary, select whether you would like to save your contact as a "Phone-only" contact or as a "Google" contact.
- The "Name" field will appear highlighted. Using the keypad, enter the contact's name.
- To move to more fields, slide the screen up. Tap the desired field and enter the information.
- When finished entering the information, tap the check mark next to "Add new contact."
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.