- Locate the SIM card slot on the edge of the phone.
Note: You will need the SIM removal tool that came with your phone.
- To release the SIM card tray, insert the removal tool into the hole on the SIM card slot. Then, slide the tray out.
Note: The tray has 2 slots. The larger slot is for the memory card and the smaller slot is for the SIM card.
- Pull the SIM card all the way out. On the SIM card, you will see a set of numbers beginning with "89." This number is your SIM Number.
- When re-inserting the SIM card, arrange the SIM card so that the gold contact on the card faces down on the tray.
- Slide the tray into the slot until it stops.