- From the main screen, tap the "Apps" icon located at the bottom of the screen.
- Slide the screen to the left. Tap the "Settings" icon.
- Slide the screen up for more options. Then, tap "Location."
- To enable, tap the slider at the top of the screen to the "On" position.
Note: You will know that GPS is enabled when the slider turns blue.
- You will be prompted for your consent to allow Google's location service to collect anonymous location data. Tap "DISAGREE" or "AGREE."
- To disable, tap the slider to the "Off" position.
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.