- From the main screen, tap the "Google" folder.
- Tap the "Maps" icon.
Note: If this is your first time using "Maps," tap "ACCEPT & CONTINUE." If asked to provide your Gmail address for quick access, tap "SIGN IN" or "SKIP."
- Tap the "Directions" icon located at the lower right of the screen. Your current location will appear as your starting point.
Note: If you would like to change it, tap "from" and enter an alternate location.
- Tap "Choose destination" or "to" and enter the desired destination. Tap the location when it appears. A map of your route will display.
- To see your directions in list form, tap the route information at the bottom of the screen.
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.