- From the main screen, tap the "Apps" icon located at the bottom of the screen.
- Slide the screen to the left. Tap the "Settings" icon.
- Slide the screen up for more options. Tap "Apps."
- With the "DOWNLOADED" tab selected, tap the application you would like to delete.
Note: If necessary, slide the screen up to see more applications.
- Tap "UNINSTALL."
- You will receive a confirmation message. Tap "OK."
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.