- From the main screen, tap the "Apps" icon located at the bottom of the screen.
- Slide the screen to the left. Tap the "Settings" icon.
- Slide the screen up for more options. Tap "Apps."
- Slide the screen to the right or left to display the "RUNNING" tab.
- Tap the application that you would like to close. If necessary, slide the screen up to see more applications.
- Tap "STOP."
Note: If prompted to confirm the selection, tap "OK."
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.