- From the main screen, tap the "Apps" icon located at the bottom of the screen.
- Slide the screen to the left. Tap the "Settings" icon.
- Tap "Display."
- Tap "Wallpaper."
- Tap "Wallpapers."
Note: You can also tap "Gallery," "Live Wallpapers," or "Photos." Your options may be slightly different.
- Select a wallpaper and tap it to obtain a preview.
Note: You can slide the screen to the right or left to reveal more options.
- When finished, tap the check mark next to "Set wallpaper."
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.