- From the main screen, tap the "Apps" icon located at the bottom of the screen.
- Slide the screen to the left. Tap the "Settings" icon.
- Slide the screen up for more options. Tap "Software Update."
- Tap "Check for Updates."
- Your phone will install any available updates, or it will display a message indicating that the latest updates have already been installed.
Note: If necessary, press OK.
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.