- From the main screen, tap the "Apps" icon.
- Slide the screen to the left. Tap the "Settings" icon.
- Tap "Wi-Fi."
- If necessary, tap the slider to turn Wi-Fi® ON.
Note: You know that Wi-Fi is ON when the slider turns blue.
- A list of the available Wi-Fi networks will populate the screen. Tap the network to which you would like to connect.
- Tap "CONNECT" or "DONE."
Note: If you are prompted for additional security measures, follow the prompts on the screen and enter the required credentials.
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.