- From the main screen, tap the "Apps" icon located at the bottom of the screen.
- Slide the screen to the left. Tap the "Settings" icon.
- Tap "Bluetooth."
- The Bluetooth device to which your phone is paired should appear below "Paired devices." Tap the "Settings" icon next to the name of the Bluetooth device you would like to delete.
Note: Bluetooth® settings are only available if Bluetooth is turned ON.
- Tap "FORGET."
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.