- From the main screen, tap the "Apps" icon located at the bottom of the screen.
Note: To pair your phone with a Bluetooth® headset, have your headset within 30 feet of your phone, and in Pairing Mode (refer to the headset's user guide). Please remember that you can only connect to one device at a time.
- Slide the screen to the left. Tap the "Settings" icon.
- Tap "Bluetooth."
- If necessary, tap the "Bluetooth" slider to turn Bluetooth ON.
Note: You know that Bluetooth is ON when the slider turns blue.
- Your phone will begin searching automatically. If it does not, tap the "Menu" icon located at the upper right of the screen. Then, tap "Refresh." A list of the available Bluetooth devices will populate below. Tap the name of the desired Bluetooth device and wait for the devices to pair. If you are prompted for a PIN, please refer to your headset's user guide. A commonly used PIN for headsets is 0000. Enter the PIN into your phone and tap "PAIR."
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.