Find SIM Number en el LG L81AL
- Remove the back cover by inserting your fingernail in the slit on the side of your phone and lifting the cover up.
- Remove the battery by using the space provided at the bottom of the battery compartment and pulling it outward.
- Locate the SIM card holder above the battery compartment. To remove the SIM card, slide it downward. Then, pull the SIM card all the way out. On the SIM card, you will see a set of numbers beginning with "89." This number is your SIM Number.
- When re-inserting the SIM card, make sure that the gold contact on the card faces down. Slide the card into the SIM card holder until it stops.
- Replace the battery and back cover.