- From the main screen, tap the "Apps" icon located at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the "Settings" icon.
- Slide the screen up for more options. Tap "Apps."
- With the "DOWNLOADED" tab selected, tap the application you would like to move to the microSD card.
Note: If necessary, slide the screen up for more options.
- Tap "Move to SD card."
Note: Not all applications can be moved to the microSD card. To move an application or game back to your phone’s storage, repeat Steps 1–4. Then, tap "Move to phone."
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.