Send Object en el LG L81AL
- From the main screen, tap the "Apps" icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the "Gallery" icon.
- Tap the folder where your image is located.
- Thumbnail versions of your pictures and videos will appear on the screen. Tap the object that you would like to send.
- Tap the "Share" icon. If necessary, tap the image to bring up the options.
- Tap the "Bluetooth" icon.
- Your phone should begin scanning automatically. If it does not, tap "SEARCH." Tap the device to which you would like to send the object. If this is your first time pairing with the device, the recipient device will be prompted to accept or decline the file. If the request is accepted, the devices will pair and the file will be sent.
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.