- From the main screen, tap the "Apps" icon.
Note: To pair your phone with a Bluetooth® device, make sure it is within 30 feet of your phone, and in Pairing Mode (refer to the user guide, if necessary). Please remember that you can only connect to one device at a time.
- Slide the screen up to reveal more options. Tap the "Settings" icon.
- Tap "Bluetooth."
- If necessary, tap the "Bluetooth" slider to turn it ON.
Note: You will know Bluetooth is ON when the slider turns blue.
- Tap the name of the desired Bluetooth device and wait for the devices to pair. If you are prompted for a PIN, refer to your device's user guide (a commonly used PIN is 0000). Then, tap "PAIR."
Note: If your phone does not display a list of available Bluetooth devices, tap the "Menu" icon. Then, tap "Refresh."
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.