- From the main screen, tap the "Apps" icon.
- Tap the "Contacts" icon.
Note: If you are prompted to allow the application to access your files, tap "ALLOW."
- Tap the desired contact.
Note: If necessary, slide the screen up or down to select your contact.
- Tap the "Edit" icon, indicated by a pencil.
- Tap the "Camera" icon.
- Tap "Choose photo from Gallery."
- Tap the folder that contains the image you would like to use for this contact.
- Tap the desired image.
- Use the square to center the image. Tap the check mark located at the top of the screen.
- Tap the check mark next to "Edit contact" to save your changes.
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.