- When you receive a multimedia message, your phone gives an audible alert and displays a notification. To view your message from the main screen, tap the "Messaging" icon.
Note: You may also view the message from any screen. To do so, drag the Notification Bar down from the top of the screen. Then, tap the message.
- The most recent unread message will appear first. To view the message thread, tap the desired contact. The picture's thumbnail will appear.
Note: If necessary, tap the "Download" icon to retrieve it and display the thumbnail.
- To see the full-size picture, tap the thumbnail.
Note: If necessary, tap "Gallery." Then, tap "JUST ONCE" or "ALWAYS."
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.