- From the main screen, tap the "Apps" icon.
- Tap the "Calendar" icon.
Note: If you are signed in to your Google Account, your calendar entries will be synced with your Google calendar.
- Tap the "+" icon to add a new event.
Note: If you are prompted to allow the application to access your files, tap "ALLOW."
- Tap the "Event name" field. Enter a name for the event.
- Tap and adjust the desired fields.
Note: To reveal more fields, slide the screen up. If necessary, tap "MORE."
- Tap "DONE."
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.