- Turn the phone OFF. Locate the SIM card slot on the left edge of the phone.
Note: You will need the SIM removal tool that came with your phone.
- To release the SIM card tray, insert the removal tool into the hole on the SIM card slot. Then, slide the tray out.
- Remove the SIM card from the tray. On the SIM card, you will see a set of numbers beginning with "89." This is your SIM Number.
- When reinserting the SIM card, arrange the SIM card so that the gold contact on the card faces down on the tray.
- Slide the tray into the slot until it stops.