- From the main screen, tap the "Apps" icon.
- Tap the "Contacts" icon.
- Tap the "+" icon located at the lower right of the screen.
Note: Once you add a Google Account, your contacts will be synced automatically between your Gmail contacts and your phone contacts. If necessary, select whether you would like to save your contact as a "Phone-only" contact or as a "Google" contact.
- Tap the "Name" field. Using the keypad, enter the contact's name.
- To reveal more fields, slide the screen up, or tap "More Fields." Tap the desired field and enter the information.
Note: If you are prompted to allow the application to access your files, tap "ALLOW."
- Tap the check mark next to "Add new contact."
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.