- From the main screen, tap the "Apps" icon.
- Tap and hold the application you would like to add. Place the icon in the desired position on the screen.
Note: You can scan through the icons by sliding the screen to the right or left.
- Press the BACK key.
- To hide an application from the screen, tap and hold the icon until "Remove" appears at the top of the screen. Drag the icon to "Remove." When the area turns red, release the icon. The application will be removed from the screen.
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.