- From the main screen, slide the screen up to see more options.
Note: To pair your phone with a Bluetooth® device, make sure it is within 30 feet of your phone and in Pairing Mode (refer to the user guide, if necessary). Please remember that you can only connect to one device at a time.
- Tap the "Settings" icon.
- Tap "Connections."
- Tap "Bluetooth."
- If necessary, tap the "Bluetooth" slider to turn it on.
Note: You will know Bluetooth is "ON" when the slider turns blue.
- Tap the name of the desired Bluetooth device and wait for the devices to pair. If you are prompted for a PIN, refer to your device's user guide (a commonly used PIN is 0000) and enter the PIN. Then, tap "OK."
Note: If your phone does not display a list of available Bluetooth devices, tap "SCAN" to search again.
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.