Call Forwarding on your Samsung S767VL
- From the main screen, tap the "Phone" icon.
- To enable Call Forwarding, dial *72, followed by the area code and phone number where you would like your calls forwarded.
- Tap the "Phone" icon. You will hear a confirmation beep. All calls will now be forwarded automatically, and you will not receive them on this handset until Call Forwarding is disabled.
- To disable Call Forwarding, dial *73.
- Tap the "Phone" icon. You will hear a confirmation beep. Call Forwarding is now disabled, and you will receive all incoming calls on this handset.
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.