- From the main screen, tap the "Google" folder.
Note: To save a location, you must be signed in to your Google account.
- Tap the "Maps" icon.
Note: If this is your first time using "Maps," follow the prompts on the screen to access the application.
- Tap the "Search" bar.
- Enter the desired location and tap it when it appears.
- Tap the pin that marks the location on the map.
- If necessary, slide the screen down to see more options. Tap "SAVE." Then, select an option from the list.
- To return to "Maps," press the BACK key.
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.