- Make sure your phone is turned OFF. Locate the memory card slot on the edge of your phone.
Note: You will need the ejection tool that came with your phone.
- To release the memory card tray, insert the ejection tool into the hole on the slot. Then, slide the tray out.
- Arrange the memory card so that the gold contacts on the card face down on the tray.
Note: The tray has 2 slots. The larger slot is for the memory card and the smaller slot is for the SIM card.
- Slide the tray into the slot until it stops.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.