- To show or add a widget to your screen, tap and hold an empty area on the desired screen.
- Tap "Widgets."
- If necessary, tap the desired widget category. Tap and hold the widget you would like to add. Place it in the desired position on the screen.
Note: You can scan through the widget options by sliding the screen to the left or right.
- Press the BACK key.
- To open a widget, tap the desired widget/icon.
- Press the HOME key to close your widget.
- To hide a widget from the screen, tap and hold the widget until "Remove from Home screen" appears above the widget. Then, tap "Remove from Home screen." The widget will be removed from the screen.
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.