- From the main screen, tap the "Apps" icon located at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the "Settings" icon.
- Slide the screen up for more options. Tap "Applications."
- Tap "Application manager."
- Tap the application you would like to move to the microSD card.
Note: If necessary, slide the screen up to reveal more applications.
- Tap "Storage."
- Tap "CHANGE."
- Tap "SD card."
Note: Not all applications can be moved to the microSD card.
- Tap "MOVE."
Note: To move an application or game back to your phone’s storage, repeat steps 5–7. Tap "Internal Storage." Then, tap "MOVE."
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.