- From the main screen, tap the "Apps" icon located at the bottom of the screen.
Note: To pair your phone with a Bluetooth® device, make sure it is within 30 feet of your phone and in Pairing Mode (refer to the user guide, if necessary). Please remember that you can only connect to one device at a time.
- Tap the "Settings" icon.
- Tap "Bluetooth."
- If necessary, tap the "Bluetooth" slider to turn Bluetooth ON.
Note: You will know that Bluetooth is ON when the slider turns blue.
- Your phone will begin searching automatically. If it does not, tap "SCAN." A list of the available Bluetooth devices will populate below. Tap the name of the desired Bluetooth device and wait for the devices to pair. If you are prompted for a PIN, please refer to your device's user guide. A commonly used PIN is 0000. Enter the PIN into your phone and tap "OK."
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.