- From the main screen, tap the "Apps" icon.
- Tap the "Gallery" icon.
- Thumbnail versions of your pictures and videos will appear on the screen. Tap the file you would like to send.
- Tap the "Share" icon.
Note: If no icons are visible, tap the image to display them.
- Tap the "Bluetooth" icon.
- Tap the recipient device. If this is your first time pairing with the device, the recipient device will be prompted to accept or decline the file. If the request is accepted, the devices will pair and the file will be sent.
Note: If your phone does not display a list of available Bluetooth® devices, tap "SCAN."
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.