- From the main screen, tap the "Camera" icon.
- Holding your phone in the horizontal position, tap the "Settings" icon.
- Slide the screen up to see more options. Then, tap "Shutter sound."
Note: You will know the shutter sound has been enabled when the slider turns blue.
- Press the BACK key.
- To take a picture, tap the "Capture" icon. The picture will be saved automatically in your "Gallery."
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.