- From the main screen, tap the "Apps" icon.
- Tap the "Contacts" icon.
- Tap the "+" icon.
Note: Once you add a Google Account, your contacts will be synced automatically between your Gmail contacts and your phone contact. If necessary, select whether you would like to save your contact as a "Phone" contact or as a "Google" contact.
- The "Name" field will be highlighted. Using the keypad, enter the contact's name.
- To move to more fields, slide the screen up. Then, tap the desired field and enter the information.
- Tap "SAVE."
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.