- From the main screen, tap the "Messages" icon.
- Tap the "New message" icon.
- Tap "COMPOSE."
- Enter the mobile number for the first recipient in the "Recipient" field. Then, enter a comma (,).
Note: To add a recipient from Contacts, begin typing the contact's name. Then, tap the name when it appears.
- Enter the mobile number for the second recipient.
Note: To add more recipients, enter each person's name or phone number, separated by a comma (,). Please note that all of the recipients' phone numbers and responses will be revealed to the entire group.
- Tap the "Enter message" field and enter the desired message.
- Tap "SEND." Your message will be sent. Responses will appear in the thread.
- To reply, tap "Enter message" if necessary, and enter your response. Then, tap "SEND."
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.