- From the main screen, tap the "Apps" icon.
- Tap the "Play Music" icon.
Note: If this is your first time using "Play Music," follow the prompts on the screen to access the application.
- Tap the menu icon. Then, tap "Music library."
- Slide the screen to the left. Then, tap "Songs."
- Tap the "Menu" icon next to the desired song.
- Tap "Add to playlist."
Note: To confirm, tap "NEW PLAYLIST."
- Add a name and description for your playlist. Then, tap "CREATE PLAYLIST."
Note: Your song will be added to your playlist of choice.
- To add more songs, repeat steps 5 and 6. Then, tap the name of the playlist.
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.