- From the main screen, slide the screen up to see more options.
- Tap the "Settings" icon.
- Tap "Connections."
- Tap "Wi-Fi."
- If necessary, tap the slider to turn Wi-Fi "ON."
Note: You will know that Wi-Fi is on when the slider turns blue.
- A list of the available Wi-Fi networks will populate the screen. Tap the desired network.
- Tap "CONNECT."
Note: If you are prompted for additional security measures, follow the prompts on the screen and enter the required credentials.
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.