- From the main screen, slide the screen up to see more options.
- Tap the "Settings" icon.
- Tap "Wallpapers and themes."
Note: If you are prompted to allow the application to access your files, tap "START." Then, tap "ALLOW."
- If necessary, tap the "Wallpapers" tab. Tap "VIEW ALL."
- Tap the desired wallpaper. If necessary, tap "Home screen," "Lock screen," or "Home and lock screens" to obtain a preview.
Note: To select a wallpaper from a different source, tap "From Gallery." Then, follow the prompts on your screen.
- Tap "SET AS WALLPAPER."
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.