- From the main screen, slide the screen up.
- Tap the "Contacts" icon.
- Tap the "+" icon.
Note: Once you add a Google Account, your contacts will be synced automatically between your Gmail contacts and your phone contacts. If necessary, select whether you would like to save your contact to your "Phone," "SIM card," or "Google." Then, tap "SELECT" or "SET AS DEFAULT."
- The "Name" field will be selected. Enter the contact's name.
- Slide the screen up and tap and adjust the desired fields. If necessary, slide the screen up and tap "View more" to see more fields. Then, tap the desired option and enter the information.
- Tap "SAVE."
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.