- From the main screen, slide the screen up to see more options.
- Tap the "Settings" icon.
- Tap "Connections."
- Tap "Location."
- To enable, tap the slider at the top of the screen. If you are prompted for your consent to allow Google's location service to collect anonymous location data, tap "DISAGREE" or "AGREE."
Note: You will know GPS is enabled when the slider turns blue.
- To disable, tap the slider to the "OFF" position.
Note: If prompted to confirm, tap "CLOSE."
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.